The Federation Guard PBT

Scenario/Milsim Paintball
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterGalleryLog in
Don't forget to check out our portal view!!!
This forum will be updated here over the weekend starting: 2/25/2012 STAY TUNE EVERYONE!!
FEDERATION GUARD TOOK HOME THE MVT AWARD AT THE AFTER APOCALYPSE GAME AT TACTICAL PAINTBALL ON OCTOBER 22, 2011.

Share | 
 

 April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Over Lord
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 71
Points Points : 3245
Reputation Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 59

PostSubject: April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game   Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:26 pm

April 3rd, 2011
5J Paintball in Spring TX

This is a charity event benefitting 2 different animal rescue groups in the Houston area. For this game I'm pitting both groups against each other with the winner taking 75% of profits earned and the other team taking 25%. The story line has been written, and I'm currently looking for generals and a reffing staff. Bush Devil Productions will be the game developer. I had a great turn out for the Invasion of Lord Vader charity game, and really hope some of the same people can attend this one. Please let me know if you are interested in being a general. I have one person say yes to it, but I need to reconfirm. Generals will receive free entry and free t-shirt, and refs will receive free t-shirts as well. I'll post up more info in a couple of days

Divefreak
http://www.splatterhousepaintball.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.federationguard.com
 
April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Highlights from the Tobi Oyedeji charity game in Texas
» Thread on Motivation for the GR Charity game @ 17th Dec
» Game-On! Celtics @ Lakers - April 03, 2016
» GAME OF THE NIGHT: Calgary Flames at Edmonton Oilers, Friday April 10, 2009, 900 pm ET
» GAME OF THE NIGHT: Columbus Blue Jackets at Chicago Blackhawks, Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 830 pm ET

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Federation Guard PBT :: Other Fields :: 5J Paintball-
Jump to: