The Federation Guard PBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Federation Guard PBT

Scenario/Milsim Paintball

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Don't forget to check out our portal view!!!
This forum will be updated here over the weekend starting: 2/25/2012 STAY TUNE EVERYONE!!
FEDERATION GUARD TOOK HOME THE MVT AWARD AT THE AFTER APOCALYPSE GAME AT TACTICAL PAINTBALL ON OCTOBER 22, 2011.

April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Over Lord
Admin
Admin
Over Lord

Points Points : 5353
Reputation Reputation : 2

April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game Empty
PostSubject: April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game   April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:26 pm

April 3rd, 2011
5J Paintball in Spring TX

This is a charity event benefitting 2 different animal rescue groups in the Houston area. For this game I'm pitting both groups against each other with the winner taking 75% of profits earned and the other team taking 25%. The story line has been written, and I'm currently looking for generals and a reffing staff. Bush Devil Productions will be the game developer. I had a great turn out for the Invasion of Lord Vader charity game, and really hope some of the same people can attend this one. Please let me know if you are interested in being a general. I have one person say yes to it, but I need to reconfirm. Generals will receive free entry and free t-shirt, and refs will receive free t-shirts as well. I'll post up more info in a couple of days

Divefreak
http://www.splatterhousepaintball.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.federationguard.com

April 3rd Dogs of War Charity Game
Page 1 of 1