The Federation Guard PBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Federation Guard PBT

Scenario/Milsim Paintball

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Don't forget to check out our portal view!!!
This forum will be updated here over the weekend starting: 2/25/2012 STAY TUNE EVERYONE!!
FEDERATION GUARD TOOK HOME THE MVT AWARD AT THE AFTER APOCALYPSE GAME AT TACTICAL PAINTBALL ON OCTOBER 22, 2011.

Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event

Go down 
+7
PREDATOR360
Enforcer
DragonLady
Bomber
Menace
Scorpion
Over Lord
11 posters

Sides??
Revolutionaries-Friends of Barc(Jester of Alter Ego)
Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_vote_lcap83%Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
Dictators-Pup Squad(John of Pro-Edge)
Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_vote_lcap17%Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Over Lord
Admin
Admin
Over Lord

Points Points : 5324
Reputation Reputation : 2

Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event Empty
PostSubject: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 am

This game is up for consideration...

And the story goes so far...

Civil War has broken out in the 3rd world country of 5J, a remote island covered in forest. The seated dictator is adamant about holding his seat and to continue ruling the island with his iron fist. The resistance looks to overthrow him at any means necessary. Caught in the middle of this civil war are the citizens of this once historic land. Buildings have fallen to ruin, mimicking the homeless alleys of major cities in the US, just a couple hundred miles to the north. Local populaces has since been transported off by US support, but were forced to leave behind all belongings, including beloved pets. Now both sides of the civil war look to gain support from those who have fled by promising to save the items and animals left behind. Neither army has any care in the world for the dogs of war, but have called in animal rescue groups to aid in their fight to secure the loose animals. Whoever can win the hearts of the people should surely win the war.

Generals for this event:

Revolutionaries (Friends of BARC/Jester of Alter Ego)

vs.

Dictators (Pup Squad/John of ProEdge)

Register here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1158772921

Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event Pic.dogsofwar

Last edited by Over Lord on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.federationguard.com
Scorpion
Federation Guard Team Member
Scorpion

Points Points : 5100
Reputation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 am

Mama, have you decided whether we are going to this game or not yet? I know I love the Lord Vader game because that was my first game ever with the team.
Back to top Go down
Menace
Menace

Points Points : 5125

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:43 pm

mama, if we are going to any april game, please choose this one. I remember the dogs i met when I came with you and scorpion to that lord vader game. all I can do was just play with the dogs because I was not old enough to play. Smile Smile Smile I like that german shepherd dog that I saw there. he looks like deuce Very Happy Very Happy pleaasssssssssseee mama. pretty pleassssssseeeee
Back to top Go down
Bomber
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bomber

Points Points : 5095
Reputation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Are you butt kissing to your mom again Menace? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
DragonLady
Federation Guard Founding Member/Team Leader
Federation Guard Founding Member/Team Leader
DragonLady

Points Points : 5194
Reputation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:47 pm

When is he not ever butt kissing Bomber Laughing Laughing That is why his paintball nickname is Menace LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am heavily considering this game out of the two local games in April since both of you have been bugging the heck out of me about this game. I just cannot tell at the moment. Hopefully soon. I do not know though Scorpion whether they will have some dogs present there like that first Dog Charity Event -"The Lord Vader Game". That was for the service dog of Texas. God, I cannot believe how little and nice the both of you were back then:

http://www.federationguard.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=7246975

Now, both of you are a pain in the butt and have grown up a bit. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Enforcer

Points Points : 5149
Reputation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:17 am

Well if your mother decides to attend either one of the two game events in April, I think she is gearing more towards supporting the Dog Charity event because she knows you will have more fun there. Plus, it is for a good cause seeing she supported the Lord Vader game which was for the Service Dog of Texas. So both of you will just have to wait just a tad bit patiently to find out from her. Plus, I am hearing Total Insanity is coming out to this game and you know your mother loves playing with them for they are like a second family to your mother and her team. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Menace
Menace

Points Points : 5125

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:41 pm

guess I can wait Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
PREDATOR360
Federation Guard Guest-Private
PREDATOR360

Points Points : 4806
Reputation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:42 pm

I will be playing for on the side of Alter Ego. I like attending local games.
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Enforcer

Points Points : 5149
Reputation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Jackal
Jackal

Points Points : 4810

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Most likely if we get to go as well, we will be on the same side as you guys or whoever is going from this team. We would not have it any other way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Points Points : 5100

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 pm

I think our mom is going to support Jester if her schedule lets her.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Jester

Points Points : 4789

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:13 am

Hey guys, I hope that you all can make it out to this event. It's for a great cause, and should be an exciting game. I really could use you guys playing for me , the more experienced scenario players I have the better!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Jester

Points Points : 4789

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Just to let you guys know, pre-registration ends March 13th, so get signed up soon to get in at the discounted price and to be in for the pre-reg drawing!
Back to top Go down
Over Lord
Admin
Admin
Over Lord

Points Points : 5324

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:30 pm

All those playing at the Dog of War Charity game, you know which side was voted on. Please make sure you show up on time and hydrate. Play hard, play honestly and cleanly, and have FUN.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Wolf
Dark_Wolf

Points Points : 4807

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Undedrstood and we are readyyyyyyyy!
Back to top Go down
Killswitch
Killswitch

Points Points : 4806

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:43 pm

I am ready too! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event   Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogs of War Charity Paintball Event
Page 1 of 1