The Federation Guard PBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Federation Guard PBT

Scenario/Milsim Paintball

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Don't forget to check out our portal view!!!
This forum will be updated here over the weekend starting: 2/25/2012 STAY TUNE EVERYONE!!
FEDERATION GUARD TOOK HOME THE MVT AWARD AT THE AFTER APOCALYPSE GAME AT TACTICAL PAINTBALL ON OCTOBER 22, 2011.

UnOrthodox Scenario 2011 Season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enforcer
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Enforcer

Points Points : 5184
Reputation Reputation : 14

UnOrthodox Scenario 2011 Season Empty
PostSubject: UnOrthodox Scenario 2011 Season   UnOrthodox Scenario 2011 Season I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:39 am

We had such a great time we will do more for 2011............

Here is what we want to do and when.....

January 29th 2011........EIGHT.

May 28th 2011............Knights Revenge

October 1st 2011........ZOMBIE INVASION "The Awakening"
Back to top Go down
Jackal

PostSubject: Eight Game   UnOrthodox Scenario 2011 Season I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:52 pm

I have been meaning to stop by and say many thanks to DragonLady for a job well done. I finally found the link to the forum board LOL.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

I had a great time running for her.  I really enjoyed seeing her interact with the young kids playing there.  She really got them going. Smile Smile  Smile    I also like her play style.  She plays hards and has a very mean trigger finger and will shoot anyone that gets in her way, but at the same time, she plays honorably.  I saw that in action during the final battle.   I have seen people that did not want to call themselves straight out and continue to fire.  I am not going to point at people or teams because I do not know them all,  but let us just say, I have seen it all.  As a parent of a kid that loves to play paintball, my kid and I will run for her anytime she calls for people to play for her. I am surprise, she does not often general.  She is very good at it for a first timer.   Smile  At least, DragonLady, you had it in you to worry about the safety of the young ones playing for you and do not tolerate people taking the short cut like shooting hot.  I was at the base when I saw that one radio with the broken lense.  Thank you very much for a very, very fun game. cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 

By the way, I love you alls forum board.  Very user friendly and I love this part of the forum board where we can easily post.  I will officially join the forum board too  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Federation Guard Team Member
Federation Guard Team Member
Scorpion

Points Points : 5135
Reputation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: UnOrthodox Scenario 2011 Season   UnOrthodox Scenario 2011 Season I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Thank you sir for the nice thing you said about our mom. I will let her know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.federationguard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnOrthodox Scenario 2011 Season   UnOrthodox Scenario 2011 Season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UnOrthodox Scenario 2011 Season
Page 1 of 1