The Federation Guard PBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Federation Guard PBT

Scenario/Milsim Paintball

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Don't forget to check out our portal view!!!
This forum will be updated here over the weekend starting: 2/25/2012 STAY TUNE EVERYONE!!
FEDERATION GUARD TOOK HOME THE MVT AWARD AT THE AFTER APOCALYPSE GAME AT TACTICAL PAINTBALL ON OCTOBER 22, 2011.

Hello

Go down 
+12
Bone Crusher
Zeus
unleash
Menace
Red
DragonLady
Bomber
Jerby
Bounty Hunter
Patches
Scorpion
Enforcer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enforcer
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Enforcer

Points Points : 5178
Reputation Reputation : 14

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bomber: Glad you can make it in here. Nice ain't it. You have the queen of website design to thank for lol! She is such a nerd Laughing Laughing Laughing Sorry I am just getting to making my first post here. I have been sick this last few days. The nurse is making me rest Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scorpion
Federation Guard Team Member
Scorpion

Points Points : 5129
Reputation Reputation : 12

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:44 pm

oooooo that would be so cool. I dont think our mother will do that though mr.bomber especially to the 4 1/2 feet of annoying dennis the menace younger brother of mine. Might as well give him a water gun shooting water to everybody here Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.federationguard.com
Menace
Menace

Points Points : 5154

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:54 pm

at least mama do not call me a walking trash compactor like you because you eat everything in the pantry at home. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bomber
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bomber

Points Points : 5124
Reputation Reputation : 6

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 pm

HAHAHAHHAAHHAAH!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Now, now boys!! Be nice to each other Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
unleash
Federation Guard Guest-Private
unleash

Points Points : 4896
Reputation Reputation : 1

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:01 pm

I just want to say Hi to everyone in federation guard so HELLO All !!!
my name is chuck and i am new to this sport only 3 or 4 months now, and now i am hooked.
i started by taking my son to go do something different for the weekend so we decided to go paintballing and i just fell in love with this game, now i play almost every weekend and have been upgrading gear for my son and i.
I have been doing research since day one to find out more about this obsession of paintball that i now have, looking for friends in this game, people that share the same love for the sport.
i have filled out the app for recruitment so i am excited about hearing from yall soon, of and btw this forum is done really nice and from what i can tell you guys rock.
i am from houston and i usually play at paintball zone south
i am getting the TM-15 this weekend and just got the mini for my son a couple of weeks ago
nice gun btw

chuck garcia
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Enforcer

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Hi Chuck:

Welcome to the forum. Your son is also free to join this forum. As you can see, we have two young ones in here that won't hesitate to pick on one another. Laughing Laughing They are brothers. You will find that this team is very family oriented especially if you look at the picture gallery. Your application has been passed on to the team leaders of this team and I believe they have responded to you already. Please kindly check your email for it. The team leaders try their best to respond immediately. Once you and your son are completely inducted to this team, you will find yourself benefiting on the team sponsor discounts they get. On this day and age, every little bit of discount helps.

Again, welcome to yourself and your son to this forum. Please do not hesitate to contact anyone of us here if you ever need anything. Make you and your son feel at home on this forum board. Smile Smile Smile

And thank you very much on your complement about this forum board. The creator is very good when it comes to things like this. Smile
Back to top Go down
unleash
unleash

Points Points : 4896

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:32 am

Hi Enforcer

just wanna say thank you guys for your promptness it is very much appreciated, I am really glad to have found you guys,and can't wait to play some games with you all.
Back to top Go down
DragonLady
Federation Guard Founding Member/Team Leader
DragonLady

Points Points : 5223
Reputation Reputation : 26

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Hello there "Unleash"! Welcome to the Federation Guard forum board. I am one of the Founding Members/ Team Leader of this team. Sorry for the delayed welcome. Just been very busy with real life stuff. I am very glad you have found us. We are looking forward too to being able to play some games with you. We will include you in all emails pertaining to team practices and games we are all planning to attend. All we ask of anyone interested in joining this team is that you all keep in touch by answering emails we send out to the whole entire team. This is our way of knowing that you area all doing okey and is kept inform of anything going on with the team. Other than that, if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to droo me a line here. Smile

Once again WELCOME TO THE FEDERATION GUARD. cheers
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Scorpion

Points Points : 5129

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:47 pm

hi Unleash!! I am Scorpion and if you see an annoying other little boy here named Menace, he is my annoying little brother. Our mama is DragonLady. Just wanted to say welcome to our forum board.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Zeus

Points Points : 4870
Reputation Reputation : 2

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:59 am

HMMMMMMMMMM I must say, this is a nice forum. Thanks for the invite when you called me Menace. I do not join forums but for you boys, I will to help keep an eye out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bone Crusher
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bone Crusher

Points Points : 4874
Reputation Reputation : 7

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:57 pm

I have to second my brother there. Nice forum. Thanks for the invite as well Menace. WE will be watching Smile
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Enforcer

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:07 am

Oh Dear Lord! Smile Welcome Zeus and Bone Crusher to the Federation Guard newly re-design forum board. Well the new design you have to attribute to someone we all know, DragonLady. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Zeus

Points Points : 4870

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hmmmmmm her huh? She has always been the creative and talented one. Thank you all for the welcome by the way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Enforcer

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:33 am

Oh you are so damn right about that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jackal
Jackal

Points Points : 4839

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Hello! I just wanted to stop by and say hello to the members of the Federation Guard especially to DragonLady. My boys and I attended the "8" game that was generaled by DragonLady. I just have to say she represented this team very well. She not only made it fun for everyone, did a great drop getting the young guns to enjoy playing and doing missions, but she also played hard and honorably. When I say honorably, she is not one of those people that will do anything to get an edge on ones opponent because she does not really need too from what I saw. She has one mean trigger finger and shoots to kill. Well in this case, shoot to splat people. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing You all should be proud of her. My boys and her will play for her anytime she calls upon for support.

DragonLady, I hope your ankle is feeling better. I saw your posting on paintballscene. You did a great job moving around despite your ankle.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Wolf
Dark_Wolf

Points Points : 4836

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:22 am

Hi! You have a very nice forum board here and I have fun so far learning my way around. I have also been playing paintball for the last 5 years. Ever since I first started playing with friends, I got hooked. I have been playing a lot of local games because to me, it is the way to go about playing paintball. It is more affordable. I have played at Tactical Paintball, Paintball Zone North, and 5J Paintball. I love meeting new people that shares the passion that I do about paintball-Playing to have fun. I first met one of your members DragonLady, during the We Were Soldiers game at Tactical Paintball. I was on the American side. I was one of the people watching the Northern perimeter which was where DragonLady was one of the field commanders. She is the most friendliest person you can meet and very helpful. I was trying to find a cover so I can reload safely because I unloaded a whole bunch of paint on the NVA side. She came towards me and said "I got your back coverred! Reload quickly!" She stood there in front of me watching my six so I can reload. I was also there when she told those people cursing at one another, "If I hear you guys doing this unnecessary cursing and embarrassing yourselves with poor sportsmanship, I will not hesitate to get you off the field until you all cool off! Do I make myself clear!" And they all shutup!! I was like "DANGGGGGGGGG!" From that time, I knew I like her style and the way she plays paintball Smile Sorry for the long introduction post. I felt I had to clearly introduce myself.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch
Killswitch

Points Points : 4835

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Hello Federation Guard! I finally found your team forum board. I just wanted to introduce myself here. I have been playing scenario/woodsball for about 8 years now. The last event I attended was the We Were Soldiers at Tactical Paintball. I was one of the guys hiding by the helicopter during the night game before I had to move somewhere else. I was also with the group that was by Hooch Village I think and there was a big ditch where someone can easily hid and blend into the grass. I believe one of your member, I think she said she was DragonLady, I enjoyed watching disappeared in that ditch. That multicam she was wearing was awesome for that area. She blends in so well. I mainly play locally like at TXR Paintball and Paintball Zone North whenever there is a game there.
Back to top Go down
DragonLady
DragonLady

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Jackal wrote:
Hello! I just wanted to stop by and say hello to the members of the Federation Guard especially to DragonLady. My boys and I attended the "8" game that was generaled by DragonLady. I just have to say she represented this team very well. She not only made it fun for everyone, did a great drop getting the young guns to enjoy playing and doing missions, but she also played hard and honorably. When I say honorably, she is not one of those people that will do anything to get an edge on ones opponent because she does not really need too from what I saw. She has one mean trigger finger and shoots to kill. Well in this case, shoot to splat people. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing You all should be proud of her. My boys and her will play for her anytime she calls upon for support.

DragonLady, I hope your ankle is feeling better. I saw your posting on paintballscene. You did a great job moving around despite your ankle.

Hello there Jackal! Welcome to the Federation Guard Team forum board. Thanks a bunch for the kind words. As a parent of three young boys, their safety is always my top priority. I am glad that you all enjoyed the game. Both sides tried their best to put up a fun game for all to enjoy. Smile Once again, welcome to our team forum board and we hope that you enjoy using it. If you ever need help on anything in here, do not to hesitate to ask the moderators or admin. Also, we have other knowledgeable people on this forum. Smile Please, enjoy what we have to offer here. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
DragonLady
DragonLady

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Dark_Wolf wrote:
Hi! You have a very nice forum board here and I have fun so far learning my way around. I have also been playing paintball for the last 5 years. Ever since I first started playing with friends, I got hooked. I have been playing a lot of local games because to me, it is the way to go about playing paintball. It is more affordable. I have played at Tactical Paintball, Paintball Zone North, and 5J Paintball. I love meeting new people that shares the passion that I do about paintball-Playing to have fun. I first met one of your members DragonLady, during the We Were Soldiers game at Tactical Paintball. I was on the American side. I was one of the people watching the Northern perimeter which was where DragonLady was one of the field commanders. She is the most friendliest person you can meet and very helpful. I was trying to find a cover so I can reload safely because I unloaded a whole bunch of paint on the NVA side. She came towards me and said "I got your back coverred! Reload quickly!" She stood there in front of me watching my six so I can reload. I was also there when she told those people cursing at one another, "If I hear you guys doing this unnecessary cursing and embarrassing yourselves with poor sportsmanship, I will not hesitate to get you off the field until you all cool off! Do I make myself clear!" And they all shutup!! I was like "DANGGGGGGGGG!" From that time, I knew I like her style and the way she plays paintball Smile Sorry for the long introduction post. I felt I had to clearly introduce myself.

Hello there Dark_Wolf! Welcome to the Federation Guard team forum board. Yes, I certainly remember you. You had a hard time trying to find cover to reload safely on top of you spilling half of one of your pods. Hey, I was glad to watch your back. No problem there sir. Smile We were on the same side.

Well as far as the cursing that was going on there, I do not like that kind of stuff. It ruins the game for all especially those that can hear it and are first time players at the field. I had no problem telling them to either shut up and continue playing properly or get off the field and take a break to cool off. There was a lot of people that heard that cursing. My fellow team leader Patches was not too far along from that area. He too heard the cursing. Everybody just want to enjoy any game you attend too to make their moneys worth. But anyways, it was fun running alongside you and having your back covered. Anytime Dark_Wolf! Smile

I hope you enjoy using our forum board. If you need help on anything here, please do not hesitate to ask anyone in here especially the admin or moderators.
Back to top Go down
PREDATOR360
PREDATOR360

Points Points : 4835

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:47 pm

I just wanted to say hello to the Federation Guard and what a nice forum board you guys have here. I like it so far. Very user friendly unlike what I have seen out there. I love the icons too. Thanks for having me by the way. The last game I attended was the "8" game at 5J Paintball. It was a blast. I met one of your member there who was one of the generals, DragonLady. Like the old saying goes, first impression always give a lasting impression about someone and the team they represent.
Back to top Go down
DragonLady
DragonLady

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:50 pm

A very big Welcome to you Predator to the Federation Guard forum board. And thank you for your kind words about our team forum board. We try our very best here to make all our visitors and friends feel welcome on the team forum board and at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Federation Guard PBT :: Welcome-
Jump to: