The Federation Guard PBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Federation Guard PBT

Scenario/Milsim Paintball

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Don't forget to check out our portal view!!!
This forum will be updated here over the weekend starting: 2/25/2012 STAY TUNE EVERYONE!!
FEDERATION GUARD TOOK HOME THE MVT AWARD AT THE AFTER APOCALYPSE GAME AT TACTICAL PAINTBALL ON OCTOBER 22, 2011.

Just wanted to say hello

Go down 
+2
Scorpion
Shadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Federation Guard Guest-Private
Shadow

Points Points : 4962
Reputation Reputation : 1

Just wanted to say hello Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi Folks, Im known as Shadow. I play out of El Paso TX. Im really jazzed to have found your website. I look foward to reading your posts and to become familiar with the Federation Guard. I believe I live and play with the same qualities I see listed. Hope to hear from any of you and also hope to fit in to your group even if from afar.

Regards, Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion
Federation Guard Team Member
Scorpion

Points Points : 5135
Reputation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm

hi Shadow! I am Scorpion! I am 12 years old turning 13 in December. my mother is known as DragonLady and she is one of the team leader for the Federation Guard. I have a little brother name Menace, who just started playing with me. He is annoying but he loves to shoot anyone that comes his way. this is the only forum board he is allowed to join by our mother until our mother thinks he can handle talking to other people on other forum boards. you actually posted on the wrong place to say hello to everyone. It is actually on the very top of the forum board. i think it is under welcome. But it's cool right were you are. hey, found you Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.federationguard.com
Menace
Menace

Points Points : 5160
Reputation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:03 pm

i am not annoying scorpion! Very Happy hi shadow. i am menace. welcome to our team forum. our mother made this and I like it a lot cheers don't worry if you are far. everyone on the team does not live close to one another.
Back to top Go down
Bomber
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bomber

Points Points : 5130
Reputation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Hello Shadow---

Welcome to the Federation Guard team forum board. These boys are pretty quick welcoming new people to the forum board. They love hanging out in here so to speak Laughing And like Menace said, don't worry about where you live. Look at where I live. Distance has no boundaries when it comes to being friends and being part of the The Federation Guard family circle of friends.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Points Points : 4962
Reputation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Hey Scorpion, Menace, and Bomber. Good to hear from you. Im a lot older than you guys but Im still a kid at heart. I have found that there are a lot of good people playing paintball, But your mom is right, You have to be very careful who you chat with, By the way I have two younger brothers and they are BOTH annoying.. Lol But you know what, I bet he has your back out on the field. Besides with a nickname like Menace I bet he is a cool little dude.

Bomber, Looks like your in the military, I am prior Military.. But that was a long time ago. Thank you for your service to this great country of ours. I look forward to meeting more players as time goes on.

Regards, Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Enforcer

Points Points : 5184
Reputation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Welcome to the Federation Guard forum Shadow. Looks like you already had a great welcoming group there. Smile Bomber is actually a member of the RAF(Royal Air Force-UK). But your guest is correct. He is military. Scorpion and Menace are the two young gun members of the Federation Guard and they love to pick on one another and very competitive with each other. Smile Smile But they are good boys. Smile Smile Again, welcome to the forum board. And thank you for having serve this country regardless of how long ago.
Back to top Go down
DragonLady
Federation Guard Founding Member/Team Leader
Federation Guard Founding Member/Team Leader
DragonLady

Points Points : 5229
Reputation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:30 pm

Hello Shadow,

Welcome to the FG forum board. Please make yourself at home. Looks likes you already have been greeted by a good welcoming committee Smile We hope that come out one of these days and sling paint with this team.
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Enforcer

Points Points : 5184
Reputation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 pm

I hope you had a great holiday Shadow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hello   Just wanted to say hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Federation Guard PBT :: General Topics :: The OT Area-
Jump to: