The Federation Guard PBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Federation Guard PBT

Scenario/Milsim Paintball

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Don't forget to check out our portal view!!!
This forum will be updated here over the weekend starting: 2/25/2012 STAY TUNE EVERYONE!!
FEDERATION GUARD TOOK HOME THE MVT AWARD AT THE AFTER APOCALYPSE GAME AT TACTICAL PAINTBALL ON OCTOBER 22, 2011.

Federation Guard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion
Federation Guard Team Member
Scorpion

Points Points : 5135
Reputation Reputation : 12

Federation Guard Empty
PostSubject: Federation Guard   Federation Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:00 pm

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I finally got the chance to make a first post on a forum board. Very Happy I am Scorpion. I am the oldest son of DragonLady. I have two other younger brothers: my annoying little brother Menace and Little Eddie. My baby brother Eddie is still too little to play paintball with us. He still has about 9 years to go. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.federationguard.com
Menace
Menace

Points Points : 5160
Reputation Reputation : 12

Federation Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federation Guard   Federation Guard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:55 pm

scorpionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! finally mama said I can have an account here. She said I cant have one on tactical paintball yet. but at least in here, this is our own team forum board and can watch me carefully to see if I behave. oh yeah oh yeah. you in trouble now with me heeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeee Twisted Evil Laughing i love you mama. Thank you for letting me have one. this is a cooooooooooooool place. now I have my first forum cheers I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Bomber
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bomber

Points Points : 5130
Reputation Reputation : 6

Federation Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federation Guard   Federation Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 am

Oh my Lord! To echo what I always hear your mother say about you " GOD HELP US ALL! Menace is in the forum board." Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing You behave now. This is a BIG priviledge given to you by your mother. Your mother is watching from the distance you know. Wink Very Happy I might say, I like that signature line your mother gave you. HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH!
Back to top Go down
DragonLady
Federation Guard Founding Member/Team Leader
Federation Guard Founding Member/Team Leader
DragonLady

Points Points : 5229
Reputation Reputation : 26

Federation Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federation Guard   Federation Guard I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:51 pm

And that signature line is PERMANENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Federation Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federation Guard   Federation Guard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Federation Guard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Federation Guard PBT :: Scenario Teams-
Jump to: