The Federation Guard PBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Federation Guard PBT

Scenario/Milsim Paintball

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterGalleryLog in
Don't forget to check out our portal view!!!
This forum will be updated here over the weekend starting: 2/25/2012 STAY TUNE EVERYONE!!
FEDERATION GUARD TOOK HOME THE MVT AWARD AT THE AFTER APOCALYPSE GAME AT TACTICAL PAINTBALL ON OCTOBER 22, 2011.

Cactus Patches and Ants

Go down 
+4
Menace
Bounty Hunter
Scorpion
DragonLady
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonLady
Federation Guard Founding Member/Team Leader
DragonLady

Points Points : 5224
Reputation Reputation : 26

Cactus Patches and Ants Empty
PostSubject: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:14 am

July 2007- Well, I guess I will be the first one to share this one as I am making some tea here. The very fist time I played at Tactical Paintball when I first came to the Lone Star State, cactus patches and ants were my best friends so to speak. NOT!!. I was not quite familiar yet about Tactical Paintball's field layout and what was out there. So I always end up landing on them. Man, they freaking hurt Laughing

Present Day- Now that my two older boys play with me, our newest friend there are speargrass and cow manure Laughing The speargrass are ruthless. It feels like you got beaten by fire ants. As far as cow manure, well, I guess we all just have to watch out for those big dark lumps and pray that we all don't end up taking a dive at the pile. Laughing Laughing Tactical Paintball field, well, my children and I love playing there even despite the drive. I ask my two boys one time why out of all the places I have taken them to play at, why they like Tactical Paintball. My oldest son Scorpion said- " Food at the concession stand, he loves the layout and getting the chance to ride the bus ( 2009 We Were Soldiers Game). My middle son Menace said he likes the layout too, he loves playing with me (the biggest butt kisser out of my 3 boys Smile ) and he likes playing with Total Insanity member DJ and the other young guns he has met there during the last two games he had attended at Tactical Paintball for 2010. And that is all folks! Now, back to the family! TOODLES!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.federationguard.com
Scorpion
Federation Guard Team Member
Scorpion

Points Points : 5130
Reputation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mama, you and the cactus. I nearly stepped on one of the cow poop one time. I felt like pushing Menace on that pile Laughing Laughing He is so annoying Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Points Points : 5061
Reputation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:24 pm

What y'all have to remember is the newbie who tries to hide behind a cactus not knowing that paintballs go right through them. Then you get cactus goo and spines all over you. That has to be an experience!
Back to top Go down
Menace
Menace

Points Points : 5155

PostSubject: Re: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:03 pm

mama took me to tactical and that place that look like a prison place. She shot me for the first time and was a head shot too. mannnnnnnnnn, one shot was all it took and I shot so much paintballs and cannot even hit our mama. she moved so fast and got inside the place she told us to make sure she does not get in. We did not even see her get in.
Back to top Go down
DragonLady
DragonLady

Points Points : 5224
Reputation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:30 pm

And so who are you calling "old lady" now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Menace
Menace

Points Points : 5155

PostSubject: Re: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:40 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz oh we will get you mama
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Enforcer

Points Points : 5179
Reputation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Well the torns are certainly attracted to your Mama Smile
Back to top Go down
Bomber
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bomber

Points Points : 5125
Reputation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:04 pm

I sure saw that big torn that they took out of your mom's ankle. Damn, can't believe that it was that deep. No wonder her ankle was not healing right.
Back to top Go down
Enforcer
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Enforcer

Points Points : 5179
Reputation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Well DragonLady will be giving her ankle a test run this Sunday to see how well it has healed up. Ohhh she is ready to explode Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Zeus

Points Points : 4871
Reputation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Enforcer wrote:
Well DragonLady will be giving her ankle a test run this Sunday to see how well it has healed up. Ohhh she is ready to explode Laughing Laughing
What is it with her and cactuses, thorns and speargrass being attracted to her Laughing Laughing Laughing Tell her to make sure she put some protection on her ankle for this "8" game.
Back to top Go down
Bone Crusher
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Bone Crusher

Points Points : 4875
Reputation Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Oh she better unless she wants to have another ankle surgery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cactus Patches and Ants   Cactus Patches and Ants I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cactus Patches and Ants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Federation Guard PBT :: General Topics :: Paintball Experiences-
Jump to: